The default limits for the Yotta debit card are:
Daily ATM withdrawal limit: $500
Daily spending limit: $10,000
How to adjust your card's transaction limits
You can adjust your card's transaction limits to set them lower than the default limits. To do this, follow these steps in the mobile app:
1. Navigate to the Money Tab (bottom left).
2. Scroll down to and tap the image of your debit card.
3. Scroll down to and tap "Card Settings."
4. Tap "Set Transaction Limits".
5. Edit your limits, and tap "Confirm".
Note: If you attempt to set a limit that is higher than the default limits, you will see a popup that says your limit is too high and that you cannot set a limit higher than the default limit.